Sunday, November 8, 2009

"AFTER 'MY FIRST'....."

Second grading,Oh my God!Every lesson we've discussed seems like they have already faded in my mind. Well in our ICT, we learned more about HTML tags and we apply these by doing it on notepad. We still continue to post our blogs as usual. We still develops our skills and attitudes especially on discipline, but it's quite hard. We cant control ourselves.

Every grading period we encounter problems that makes our day even harder. We encounter problems like 1)typhoons 2)practices for competitions 3)suspension of classes 4)making projects and also our busy schedules. My other problem is I get sleepy during class, I usually yawn 10-30 times a day!Zzz...

If there were problems , there were also solutions. I addressed these problems by fighting or controlling my feelings not to get sleepy.Read and balancing my schedules.

Proving on I will still try my best to become a responsible student and be a good model to everyone. I will study harder and prepare for my third grading life. Rachel Star King fighting!!!!

1 comment: