Sunday, December 6, 2009

"IM INLOVE WITH MR.NOVEMBER!"

My November was full of excitement, it's great and fun. There were lot of activities to join. There were camping,cookfest,sayawit and a lot more!That was one of the busiest month for me.



I joined the camping in my school. Three days and two nights, all satisfaction, what would you ask for? First day, we built our tent, night came and we all ate. There was the opening program and it's fun, roaming around the campus. The boy scouts were present too, but who cares? Just enjoy! Cleaning myself is a hard task, I have to sacrifice, time and water must be lessen. And my secret as a girl..I can't deny, that's my problem "period". We slept late that night, starry sky, whispers and laughs from different tents, cellphone beeps and what else?TALK. We enjoyed our first night, we ate anything we see, talk again and giggle for some time. until we got tired of talking....all down....ZZzzz...The next day we woke up early, cooked the food, eat, attend the flag ceremony and out of the school. We went to Paratong,Vigan City for the community service. It's fun, teaching the kids and talking to them. When we got back, we cleaned ourselves and get ready for a game. Despite of my problem I still joined that game. I'm crazy, totally! At night we had our presentation and guess what we had the best attire. For our last day we went to church and headed to the Provincial Jail, I cried a lot in there, you know why? secret. After that we had a little program and time to say GOODBYE....

It's fun joining that camping. That was one of my memorable moments with my co-girl scouts. I love it very much. If there would be next time, I'll join .LOL..I'm in love with Mr.NOVEMBER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment