Thursday, October 1, 2009

TEACHER: HERO FOR A LIFETIME


They were the hero of my future,
They were my hero in times of trouble,
They were my hero when I‘m down,
Yes, they were my teachers all day round.



They were also the ones, who help me,
Either it’s a problem on school or in family,
And yes, I remember when I was in Elementary,
They taught me how to read those A, B, and C’s and count 1, 2, and 3.



When they notice that I don’t want to listen,
They would understand and ask “What’s the problem?”
After hearing us, they’d become our companion,
You can ask for advice in person or in phone.



But sometimes teachers are not always in good mood,
And if you keep on bullying around, the next thing they would do is to scold,
And after all those things they would still teach us, as soon as they could,
The next day surely they will feel happy and good.



They were also like my friends and family,
We always have those perfect moments and happy memories,
Memories that keeps me smiling when I feel gloomy,
Moments that will not end or live until eternity.



I can always compare them like the other comic superheroes,
Because like my family, they will still find me whenever I’m lost,
Having them in my life feels like I have been already saved before,
And I want to have heroes like them more.

2 comments:

  1. im sorry if this one looks boring for all of you readers..but i hope it can satisfy u even though it's not nice and just ignore my grammar and my poem...i know it does not sound like poem...lol...

    Good luck readers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry if this one looks boring for all of you readers..but i hope it can satisfy u even though it's not nice and just ignore my grammar and my poem...i know it does not sound like poem...lol...

    Good luck readers!!!

    ReplyDelete