Tuesday, February 23, 2010

|DREAM,BELIEVE SURVIVE"

"To dream the impossible dream,"is what we usually dreamt of. Everyone of us have ambitions and goals that we want to achieve,me?I also have one.
Teacher Rachel, Ms. King is what I want to hear in the future. Before I want to take up nursing, then accountancy but now I want to become a good pre-school teacher. Really, I wanna share my knowledge to the noisy and naughty little kids. I want to spend my time helping them or teaching them how to dance, sing, act, read, count, pray and everything. I want to spend my life influencing them. That is only what i want from now and a small hint of what my dream is. I also want to have my own house, where in I could let my parents stay. A car which can help me in my work. And of course money for my daily expenses. By the right time, I also want to have my happy family. I also want to have a good work,good students, good friends and a better country.
That is just my small and simple dream but I do hope that my small dream would be a good help to everyone of us in the future. Just believe in the power of your dream and surely everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment