Tuesday, February 9, 2010

C-H-A-N-G-E

We are the hope of our father land, that is what people believed in and what other people say. People are expecting and hoping a lot from us youth.

These days we are facing global crisis, and our country is pretty much affected on it. our country is having crisis especially in the field of economics. Poverty, crimes, overpopulation, pollution and unemployment can be seen around us. And as a youth, I don't want to see my country suffering from these problems. I want to help my country to be progressive like what other countries do, even in just small ways. What will i do? First, I will study much harder to understand more, help solve problems in my community and of course application of what I've learned. Next is to help save our mother earth in reducing waste and different forms of pollution, in this way I can help our fellowmen to avoid diseases. to prevent the overpricing of medicines and our primary needs. third is to pray for the betterment of our country and succession of everyone. I will pray for the suffering people and for all of us.

I n this generation, our country needs us. We need to work hard to attain the MDGs. We need to start doing everything right. Let us all start the CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment