Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"MY FIRST....."

The things I had learn in my first grading period is knowing the people involved in the invention of internet.The dates and places where the internet was first used.Ialso learned something about blogging,different search engines that can be used in making a research.Ialso discovered that making blog is a little bit long or it has a long process,you need to sign up and fill many questions or things.I also discovered how to edit,delete and post blog.I learned that you must be accurate or right in the informations you are posting otherwise people will contradict your ideas.
The problems i had encountered is in making my first blog.I spent a lot of time in getting my code and yet the internet is not cooperating with me,it's very slow.I can't wait anymore so i made another one.And this time it's more effective,so problem no.1 cleared.Second is on typing or posting,I had a hard time typing what I will post cause I will look at my paper first to be sure that what i'm typing is correct.
I address my problems by thinking what to do.In my problem in typing I asked my friend to dictate me the things written on my paper.I think it will be hard for me if my friend won't help me because my head go round by looking at my copy lying on the table,then type,then look at the monitor to check if what I typed is correct.And I already gone crazy cause that's a continuous process.
Proving on I will try my best not to depend on my friend this time whenever I type.i will also improve my writing skill to make a good,understandable and interesting composition.

1 comment:

  1. :p
    You had encountered lot of problems indeed, but problems usually teach us how to be better next time..
    Don't go crazy 'bout what you call "continuous process of typing then looking back to your paper".. Sometimes I encounter the same problem too..
    Only the first step is difficult.. You'll get used to it after sometime..

    good luck..

    ReplyDelete